Attention Attorneys and Litigants: The deadline for dropping off correspondence into the Court's drop off box (located on the first floor of the Main Courthouse), is 4:45 p.m., Monday-Friday .
The Judicial Feedback Program of the Florida Bar is available at this link: http://www.floridabar.org/judicialfeedback The link allows attorneys to provide confidential feedback on the Judges they appear before.
- Courthouse Entrances Lines
- Joint Resolution of the South Florida Voluntary Bar Associations Regarding Lawyer Civility
- Electronic Service of Court Orders in Participating Divisions
- NEW - Court Reporting Transcript/CD Request Process
- Drug Courts RFA- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Drug Courts RFA- Drug Testing
- NEW COURT DIRECTORY
- Pursuant to Amended Rule of Judicial Administration 2.520, effective January 1, 2015, court documents must have at least a 1 inch margin, be in 12 point ADA accessible font, and the pages must be consecutively numbered. For documents recorded in the Official Records, there must be a 3x3 inch margin in the upper right hand corner of the first page of the document. The Palm Beach County Clerk and Comptroller's Office automatically records certain documents in the official records. Attached is a list of documents by practice area. The listed documents may be returned by the Court for noncompliance.
- Important Foreclosure Information: - New Admin Order 3.315
- Meeting May 15 at 2:00 (letter to members of the Bar)
- New Judicial Rotation Effective Monday, February 15th, 2016
- Court Interpreting Policy Changes
last updated: 09/20/2016