Administrative Orders & Local Rules
Pursuant to Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.210, Administrative Orders are directives by the Chief Judge which are necessary to properly administer the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit but which are not inconsistent with the constitution or with court rules and administrative orders entered by the Florida Supreme Court. Local Rules are rules of practice or procedure for circuit or county application.
- The administrative orders can be searched by entering key terms in the search bar on the main page.
- Changes to an existing administrative order will be in bold.
- The old administrative order number can be found at the end of the order. Newly created administrative orders will not have a number at the end of the order.
- The numbering system can be found in Administrative Order 2.102.
- All administrative orders signed prior to September 29, 2008 have been vacated and replaced with the newly formatted administrative orders except those administrative orders that are specifically set forth in Administrative Order 2.102.
- Juvenile Administrative Orders can now be found in the 5 series as part of Unified Family Court.
- Domestic Relations Administrative Orders have been updated as of May 21, 2009
- Circuit and County Court Civil Administrative Orders are both located in Series Three.
- Circuit and County Court Criminal Administrative Orders are both located in Series Four.
- The bond schedule for misdemeanor and felonies have been combined Administrative Order 4.202.
- Payment for guardianship attorneys in non indigent cases has been amended. Please see Administrative Order 6.101.
- Form orders for appointment of court appointed expert witnesses in Criminal, Juvenile, and Family Law matters can be found in Administrative Order 2.601.
- County to Circuit Appeals: Parties must also submit copies of their briefs via email - the email addresses are set forth in Administrative Order 8.101.
- Post Conviction Motions: Responses by the State Attorney's Office must also be emailed. Email address can be found in Administrative Order 7.301.