Court Reporting Services Department
Order transcripts or electronic media online.
The Court Reporting Department was established in 1991. As employees of the court, ownership of the record belongs to the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit.
Court Reporting Department records the following divisions of the court either by stenography or electronic digital recordings:
- Circuit Court Criminal
- County Court Criminal
- Domestic Injunction Hearings
- Domestic Relations (purge hearings and General Magistrate events)
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Dependency
- Mental Health (Incapacity, Marchman Act Hearings, Baker Act Hearings)
How to order transcripts or electronic media.....
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For a paper version of our request form, please contact Court Reporting Services. Please note that all paper requests will take additional time to process.
Please Note: In person and fax requests are no longer accepted.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to obtain a transcript and/or digital recording you are entitled, at no cost to you,to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact Tammy Anton, Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, Palm Beach County Courthouse, 205 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, Florida 33401; telephone number (561) 355-4380; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call "711."
Court Reporting Services Manager
Main Judicial Complex
205 N Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401