The Honorable Edward L. Artau
| Division: |
Circuit Civil "AF"
Main Judicial Complex
- Circuit Civil Division "AF", Main Courthouse, West Palm Beach, FL; January, 2015 - present
- 1988 graduate of Georgetown University Law Center
Prior Work Experience
- Over 26 years of trial and appellate experience in the private and public sectors, including public service as General Counsel to the South Florida Water Management District.
- Former Chair, 15th Judicial Circuit Nominating Commission (two separate appointed terms).
- Former Vice Chair, 4th District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission.
- Vice Chair, Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee, Florida Bar
- Chair, Constitutional Revision Subcommittee of the Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee, Florida Bar.