The Honorable Gregory M. Keyser
| Room: |
Main Judicial Complex
205 N Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- County Civil Division "RL" (Palm Beach County Main Courthouse)
- County Civil Division "RS" (South County Courthouse)
- Circuit Family Division "FI" and Probate/Guardianship Division "II" (North County Courthouse)
- Circuit Civil Division "AD" (Palm Beach County Main Courthouse)
- Circuit Juvenile Division "JL" (Palm Beach County Main Courthouse)
Judge Gregory M. Keyser was appointed to the County Court bench on December 23, 2010, and appointed to the Circuit Court bench on February 2, 2012.
Prior to his judicial appointments, Judge Keyser was a civil litigator for thirty years, working for the last ten years with the West Palm Beach law firm of Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A., in the area of medical malpractice litigation.
Judge Keyser received his Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Political Science from Duke University in 1977, and his law degree from University of Florida in 1980.
Judge Keyser is currently serving in Juvenile Division "JL" on the 2nd floor of the Juvenile Wing at the West Palm Beach Main Courthouse.
last updated: 10/11/2017