The Honorable Kathleen J Kroll
IMPORTANT E-SERVICE INFORMATION: In accordance with the 15th Judicial Circuit's Administrative Order 2.310-10/12, please ensure that primary and secondary email addresses are registered with Court Administration at www.15thcircuit.com/web/guest/eservice. A copy of Administrative Order 2.310-10/12 can be found at www.15thcircuit.com/adminorders.
- Please be reminded that the filing of an e-mail designation with the Clerk's Office is NOT a registration with Court Administration for JUDICIAL e-service.
- JUDICIAL e-service is also NOT e-filing. E-filing is done through the Clerk's Office E-portal.
*** PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING E-SERVICE ***
- Please be advised that Family Division "FJ is participating in Judicial E-Service (from the Court to Counsel), if all parties are represented by counsel and have a valid e-mail address. When submitting a proposed order or Judgement to our office, via U.S. Mail, for Judge Kroll's signature(If all parties are represented by Counsel and have a valid e-mail address, you DO NOT have to submit envelopes or extra copies of the order for conforming, as the Judicial Assistant will e-mail the signed Order / Judgement back to counsel. Pro Se litigants may also opt to received documents via E-Service by filing a Notice of Designation of EMail Address for E-Service form.
- Please make note of the new Administrative Order 2.311-2/13 which relates to Notice of Change of Address/Substitutions of Counsel and Designation of Attorney of Record. This Administrative Order contains specific language which must be included in the proposed Order submitted to the Court for signature. A copy of Administrative Order 2.311-2/13 can be found at www.15thcircuit.com/adminorders.
- Courtcall.com is the service provider used for the purposes of scheduling and appearing at a hearing via telephone. If you wish to appear at a hearing via telephone, you MUST contact courtcall.com and make the appropriate arrangements at least 48 business hours prior to the scheduled hearing date and time.
- Our office DOES NOT accept faxes.
- Our office CANNOT accept any personal correspondence on a case. If you have a matter to bring to the Court's attention, please file the proper Motion with the Clerk of Court.
- INCOME WITHHOLDING FOR SUPPORT ORDER AND FLORIDA ADDENDUM: Please note that the previously used "Income Deduction Order" has now been replaced with the INCOME WITHHOLDING FOR SUPPORT ORDER AND FLORIDA ADDENDUM (IWO). The "IWO" is a required FEDERAL form to be used for all cases involving support.
- ALL Exhibits being submitted to the Court during hearng MUST be marked prior to presenting to the Court with the Case Name, Case Style, Date of Hearing and Exhibit Number.
We cannot give legal advice on how to proceed with your case. If you have questions of a legal nature, or questions concerning how to proceed, please contact or visit the Self Help Center located on the First Floor, Room 1434 of the North County Government Center/Courthouse OR on the Second Floor, Room 2.2200 of the Main Branch Courthouse located at 205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, FL. In addition, the Palm Beach County Bar Association has available a Lawyer Referral and Information Service (561)-687-3266.
last updated: 04/18/2017