The Honorable Nancy Perez
Fax: (561) 355-6255
| Room: |
Main Judicial Complex
205 N Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Judge Perez has been a Palm Beach County Court Judge since 1991 and has extensive county civil experience. Prior to her appointment to the bench, Judge Perez worked as an Assistant Public Defender in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit.
In addition to her experience on the Bench, Judge Perez has previous statewide committee experience having served on the Trial Court Budget Commission from 2000-2008 as well as on the Statewide Long Range Strategic Planning Commission. Moreover, from 1991 to the present she has served on the Civil Rules Committee and the Small Claims Rules Committee of the Conference of County Court Judges. Locally, since 1992, the Judge has served on the Judicial Relations Committee of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, Committee for Diversity and Inclusion and Lawyers for Literacy Committee.
- County Judge, Palm Beach County (1991-present)
- Florida State University(J.D. 1978)
Prior Work Experience
- Assistant Public Defender, 15th Judicial Circuit (1983-91)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Conference of County Court Judges, 1991 – present, Civil Rules Committee, Small Claims Rules Committee, 1991 – present
- The Forum Club
last updated: 05/02/2017