The Honorable Meenu Sasser
If you have any questions regarding any cases
pending in Division AI, please contact Judicial
Assistant, Michelle Smith, via email.
| Room: |
Main Judicial Complex
205 N Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Judge Sasser will review all Motions, Memoranda of Law and legal authority in advance of all UMC and Special Set Hearings. Accordingly, please provide courtesy copies of materials for UMC and Special Set Hearings to the Court for review in advance of all hearings. In an effort to save counsel and taxpayers time and significant expense, Division AI is fully paperless.
- Courtesy copies of all UMC materials should be emailed to the Court. Courtesy copies of materials for Special Set Hearings may be uploaded to the E-Courtesy system as indicated below. Further, courtesy copies may also be provided to the Court via Email or Shared Dropbox.
Click here to learn more about e-courtesy
- Division AI is currently setting jury trials in November 2017 and non-jury trials in August 2017. Special Set hearing times are available in July 2017. Click on the online scheduling calendar link on this webpage to see available dates and scheduled hearings in Division AI.
- In an effort to increase efficiency, all Jury trials and Non-Jury Trials will be specially set in Division AI. Moreover, Division AI does not roll cases for trial. Instead, cases are reached for trial on their initial trial setting.
- The June 2017 Jury Trial Docket has been posted. In addition the Engle progeny Trial Docket has been posted. Please click on the Jury Trial link on this webpage to see the jury trial schedule in Division AI.
- Judge Sasser's website is updated on a daily basis. Please click on the links for the jury trial calendar and online scheduling calendar to review the current status of jury trials and special set hearings in Division AI.
- All proposed Orders should be submitted electronically to the Judicial Viewer System (JVS). The JVS System may be accessed through the online scheduling platform. Upon receipt of the proposed Orders, Judge Sasser will e-sign the Orders and they will be served through the state portal.
- The Court has entered a new Standing Order on Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Discovery. This Order shall be effective for new cases filed after July 1, 2016. See New ESI Order
IMPORTANT Recent Updates
- Please see the attached recent Letter to the Editor of the Palm Beach Post regarding jury service, "It Was Privilege To Serve On Jury".
last updated: 06/08/2017