The Honorable Meenu Sasser
If you have any questions regarding any cases
pending in Division AI, please contact Judicial
Assistant, Michelle Smith, via email.
| Room: |
Main Judicial Complex
205 N Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Judge Sasser will review all Motions, Memoranda of Law and legal authority prior to all UMC and Special Set Hearings. Accordingly, please email courtesy copies of materials for UMC and Special Set Hearings to the Court for review in advance of all hearings.
- Please note that in an effort to increase efficiency and save expenses for the Florida taxpayers and all counsel, Division AI is completely paperless. Division AI accepts courtesy copies of Motions, Memoranda of Law and Legal Authority via email, Shared Dropbox, or other electronic delivery methods.
- Division AI is currently setting jury trials in August 2017 and non-jury trials in June 2017. Special Set hearing times are available in April 2017. Click on the online scheduling calendar link on this webpage to see available dates and scheduled hearings in Division AI.
- In an effort to save significant time and expense for all counsel, all Jury trials and Non-Jury Trials will be specially set in Division AI. Moreover, Division AI does not roll cases for trial. Instead, cases are reached for trial on their initial trial setting.
- The April 2017 Jury Trial Docket has been posted. In addition the Engle progeny Trial Docket has been posted. Please click on the Jury Trial link on this webpage to see the jury trial schedule in Division AI.
- Judge Sasser's website is updated on a daily basis. Please click on the links for the jury trial calendar and online scheduling calendar to review the current status of jury trials and special set hearings in Division AI.
- The Court has entered a new Standing Order on Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Discovery. This Order shall be effective for new cases filed after July 1, 2016. See New ESI Order
IMPORTANT Recent Updates
- Please see the attached recent Letter to the Editor of the Palm Beach Post regarding jury service, "It Was Privilege To Serve On Jury".
- Congratulations to the Florida Judicial College Class of 2017. See attached picture.
last updated: 03/27/2017