Mediation staff may hold scheduled mediations remotely, VIA Telephone or Video Conference. Please e-mail CAD-MediationRef@pbcgov.org or call 561-355-2739 to be connected to your mediator.
Effective January 1, 2023 County Civil Limits are increasing to $50,000
- County civil limits will increase from $30,000 to $50,000 on January 1, 2023.
- There will be no changes to the fees.
- The small claims limit will remain $8000.
- County Civil Cover Sheets are still required.
For more information, see: Know Your Court - Florida Courts (flcourts.gov)
MEDIATION WEEK 2022
Chief Justice Muñiz issued a proclamation recognizing Mediation Week, October 16-22, 2022. The proclamation notes the important role mediation plays in our justice system and represents a significant honor for the mediation community throughout the state. More info
New: Pay Fees Online
County and Family Mediation fees may now be paid online through the Clerk of Courts at PayItClerkPBC.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Office (ADR)
The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit's Alternative Dispute Resolution Office (ADR) utilizes Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediators, who assist the parties to reach a mutually acceptable agreement. The court program's mediators mediate Family, Juvenile Dependency, and County Court matters.
Mediation is a process whereby a neutral and impartial third person (the mediator) acts to encourage and facilitate the resolution of a dispute without prescribing the resolution.
Paying Mediation Fees
How to pay Mediation Fees (mypalmbeachclerk.com)
HOW to ZOOM: instructions for attorneys and litigants regarding remote hearings.
Other ADR Services
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Arbitrator List – 2022
- To be eligible and qualify to serve as an Arbitrator listed with 15th Judicial Circuit, complete and submit the attached Application and Acknowledgement, Authorization, and Release for Background Check.
- In addition to the application, send a copy of your Arbitrator Training Certificate and proof of good standing with the Florida Bar.
- Please return the requested information to CAD-MediationRef@pbcgov.org or call 561-355-2718.
- Qualifications – Florida Rules of Procedure, 11.010, 11.020
- Acknowledgement, Authorization and Release for Background Check
- A.O. 2.802
- 15th Judicial Circuit Parenting Coordinator List- 2022
- Parenting Coordination Operating Procedures/Continuing Parenting Coordination Education.
On December 2, 2021, the Florida Supreme Court released opinion SC20-942, In Re: Amendments to the Florida Rules for Qualified and Court-Appointed Parenting Coordinators. In its opinion, the court adopted new rules relating to qualifications, renewal, and continuing education for qualified parenting coordinators.
205 North Dixie Hwy.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
3188 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
200 West Atlantic Ave.,
Delray Beach, FL 33444
2950 State Rd 15
Belle Glade, FL 33430
|Clerk of Courts|
|Family Case Inquiry|
|Information and Tips for Attending Mediation in Florida|
|Designation of Current Address and Email Address|
|Florida Rural Legal Services|
Related Administrative Orders
Related Florida Statutes:
Ch 39.01, 39.307, 39.4075, 39.521, 39.601
Ch 44.1011, 44.102, 44.104, 44.106, 44.107, 44.108
Ch 61.16, 61.183
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm